Please note this is a free digital download. Our normal shopping cart process will be used, but no charge will be made.
Ever needed a fast way to satisfy your Sudoku cravings? - well now you can. Abukoo is proud to present one of the worlds most popular puzzle games in a slick new free downloadable format. The free printable Sudoku puzzle sheets have been beautifully designed to print in black and white at home or school. There are 4 puzzles per page, with answer sheets at the end - just incase you need some help to solve the puzzle.
The new Abukoo Sudoku ebook has 96 new puzzles, ranging from super easy through to mega genius. You’ll definitely get the opportunity to test your skills with this pack. If you make it through the entire book you can always check back into the Abukoo store for new editions. There are a bunch more on the way.
As a logic puzzle, Sudoku is also an excellent brain game. If you want to increase your mental super powers then start playing Abukoo Sudoku everyday, you will soon be able to walk through walls and experience super human powers of concentration and superior brain function.
So where do you start? Well you need to know the basics. Generally speaking the goal of Sudoku is to fill in a 9×9 grid with numbers so that each column, row, and 3×3 section contain the digits between 1 to 9. At the beginning of the game, the 9×9 grid will have some of the squares filled in. Your job is to use logic to fill in the missing digits and complete the grid. Don’t forget, a move is incorrect if:
- Any row contains more than one of the same number from 1 to 9
- Any column contains more than one of the same number from 1 to 9
- Any 3×3 grid contains more than one of the same number from 1 to 9
Typically it does take a while to get the hang of Sudoku, but it’s an extremely entertaining and fun puzzle game once you master a few techniques. Getting into the game and learning the basics can be a bit intimidating, so we have included a couple of Sudoku mega tips you can use to improve your sweet skills.
- Always look for rows, columns of 3×3 sections that contain 5 or more numbers, this is the best place to start. Then start working your way through the remaining empty cells, trying the numbers that have not been used. In many cases, you will find numbers that can only be placed in one position considering the other numbers that are already in its row, column, and 3×3 grid. Clear as mud?
- To visually simplify things try breaking up the grid up into 3 columns and 3 rows. This means each large column will have 3, 3×3 grids and each row will have 3, 3×3 grids. Now, look for columns or grids that have 2 of the same number. Logically, there must be a 3rd copy of the same number in the only remaining 9-cell section. Look at each of the remaining 9 positions and see if you can find the location of the missing number.
Now you know the basics, you just need to download the Abukoo Sudoku pack and start having fun. We hope you enjoy these beautiful puzzle books as much as we do.